Dental Office Cleaning
Tri-M has a dedicated janitorial staff specifically trained for healthcare facilities and medical offices cleaning.
Janitorial Fundamentals For Dental Facilities
- Understanding bloodborne pathogens and infection control.
- Use of HOSPITAL CLASS disinfectant cleaners
- Follow OSHA and HIPAA Standards & Precautions
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) clearly displays and readily available in every facility
- Bio-hazard waste are not to be handled by janitorial staff.
- Bonding & liability insurance
Working in a profession that continuously serves nervous restless patients, it is best to maintain a welcoming and inviting environment. Part of creating an inviting surrounding is having the proper cleaning staff to make your office clean and presentable. If you choose to work with Tri-M Maintenance you know you will have a cleaning company that will clean all your needs down to the dental chair cuspidor.
Types of Dental Offices Served
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Office Areas Serviced
Welcoming Front Desk
Operatory / Treatment Rooms
Sterilizing Laboratory Areas
X-Ray Processing Rooms
Dental Office Areas
Prevention / Patient Education Area
General Office Rooms
Changing Rooms / Locker Rooms
- WEST ROXBURY
Tri-M does not provide sterilization service for medical instruments or equipment.